Thursday, August 29, 2019

Devoted love.

Watching him back from work. Open door.
His face look so tired. I take his shirt and put in the basket.
He slowly walking through the bathroom. Clean himself.
I know he have a very long day. He smile but still quiet.
He stay quiet long in bathroom while watching videos in his phone.
His style. I won't say much. I let him be.

I go to kitchen, prepared for dinner.

Later, I see him go to bed and he started to play video games.
I smile. Let he rest and release the stress. Playing video games with his friends, watching he laughing, is my happiness.

Sometimes, I will go to my room just to hug & kiss him as I said I want to take my "supplement".
Love supplement. Recharge. Charging my batteries. Top-up my love. I love to do that.
Sometimes he will kiss me back while playing games.
I feel loved and good to start my work at kitchen back.

This is my life. This my full love I give.
That is what I dream of.
A husband that love me for who I am.
Knowing that I have someone that I can trust and turn to, is the best gift that I ever had in my entire life. Knowing him, marrying him, loving him, realized him is the person that I want to spend my life with, realized him is the one that love me for who I am and always wanted for me to be better and happier. Some times he will become quiet strict to control me, if not my overthinking will be worst.

He be with me through my anxiety attack, my overthinking.
And he will rationalize me back, and take me back to the 'ground'.
Because, once one person start her overthinking, started the anxiety,
everything is worried for her. She tend to worry and over analyze in everything.
So, this guy with logic and rational will slow me down.

That is the most thing I really wanted once I get down period like last time in last entry.
Where I can't see where I am now.

Sometimes, I feel so bless to have him so I buy cake and say I buy it because I love him.
Funny right. But only cake? Yeah, a slices of cake with strong remembance of him.
Even I don't have much money to give him PS4, or any gamer would love. But I don't have enough money, so I just can buy any cheap present or I can only show love in simple way.
I will always wanted to show him that I love him more than he loves me.

Sometimes, he go outstation for only 2 days, but my heart missing him like 10 years.
Knowing that you only have only 1 or 2 person in this world that really loves and care for you, is the way how Allah take care of you, by sending you a very good person around to take care of you, to be with you. To make sure you are not alone.

It so hard for someone to understand me and handle me, myself. But thank you my love for your patient and understanding.
May Allah grant you the highest level of Jannah.


I love you, Muhammad Amir
Let me be your wife, caring and taking care of you forever. 

<3 p="">

No comments:

Pengalaman bersalin normal waktu PKP 2021 (PART 2)

 PART 2 "Okay now kita nak keluarkan baby. Tapi kita perlukan awak punya semangat untuk push dia keluar. Okay?" kata doktor india ...